Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What a nice gesture!

It's easy these says to be somewhat cynical about people and their intentions. That is, until out of the blue, somebody does something for you simply out of the goodness of their heart. Something like this blog comment I received from a friend named 'Anonymous'.
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below and put in your zip to see what's available in your area. I made over $900 last month having fun!
Friend, thanks for thinking of me.

Sharing with a total stranger what seems certain to be a license to print money, now that's just plain ol' nice!

As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to perpetrate a similar "random act of kindness" and forward on your message to all my friends. I hope it gives me just a fraction of the satisfaction you must get from sharing this inevitably lucrative info.

No comments: