Thursday, September 27, 2007

Co-opted

CoScripter is a Firefox extension from IBM (a real Web 2.0 company):

for recording, automating, and sharing processes performed in a web browser such as printing photos online, requesting a vacation hold for postal mail, or checking bank account information. Instructions for processes are recorded and stored in easy-to-read text here on the CoScripter web site, so anyone can make use of them. If you are having trouble with a web-based process, check to see if someone has written a CoScript for it!

As I have to assume that the recent alarming drop in readership of this blog is due to my erstwhile readers now having trouble with the surfing process (e.g. scrolling and clicking), I have created a Coscripter script to automate the steps.


I must remember to upgrade my account in anticipation of the surge in traffic.

No comments: