Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Game On

My ex-Entrust colleague Ranjeet Vidwans is blogging. Ranjeet terrified me when we went to conferences together because his idea of a night out has it starting when my idea of the same has it ending.

Looking at his early posts (I assume he is still experimenting somewhat because of their haphazard & confused nature), it appears Ranjeet is trying to merge wry musings about family life, the world of security & identity, sardonic stories of business travel, and pointless graphics.

An interesting mix I guess, if you like that sort of thing.

I may not live in New York, I don't drink martinis, and I may have performed poorly on tests he excelled at, but no one, I repeat no one, is going to out sarcasm me.

Bring it my sharp-dressed friend.

p.s. Jeez, could you not leave me physics? Is that too much to ask?

No comments: